Professional McDaniel Painting Contractors and House Painters
If you are going to do a large project like an exterior house painting project, you will probably want to hire a McDaniel painter. Before you hire a McDaniel painting contractor, you should ask people for a list of contractors that they have used in the past. This is a good way to get a dependable painting contractor for your home. Once you get a list of names, contact the painting company to get references from them.
Make sure the painting contractors insurance is up to date. You may want to contact their insurance company for this information. Then, you want to make sure that they are bonded and insured.
Once you have done this, you can call on the references and ask:
• Did the painting contractor complete the project in a timely manner?
• Was the job within your budget?
• How did the painting contractor deal with the changes?
• Did the painting company get permits?
• Was the job-manned everyday? With an exception to bad weather, material delays, etc.